- GUM® Go-Betweens® Proxabrush® Cleaners Video
- RECOMMENDED BY DENTAL PROFESSIONALS
90% of dental hygienists recommend GUM® Proxabrush® Go-Betweens® cleaners to their patients.
- SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN
Triangular-shaped nylon bristles increase plaque removal effectiveness.
- INNOVATIVE TRIANGULAR BRISTLES/FILAMENT CLEAN BETTER BETWEEN TEETH*
New ergonomic handle for better comfort & control. Bendable neck & body to maneuver to hard-to-reach areas. Antibacterial coating on bristles keeps brush clean between uses. Coated wire on all sizes for safety.
- HYGIENIC AND SAFE
Nylon bristles are coated with an antibacterial agent and the wire stem is coated to avoid scratching implants and giving minor galvanic shocks from metal restorations.
- AS EFFECTIVE AS FLOSSING
Between-teeth cleaning with interdental brushes such as GUM® Proxabrush Go-Betweens® cleaners is as effective as dental floss in removing plaque but is perceived to be much easier and more convenient.
- DIFFERENT SIZES AND SHAPES
Available as follows:In four diameters: Ultra Tight, Tight, Moderate and Wide brush heads. Choose the diameter that easily fits into the spaces between the teeth, under the bridge, or around the wires and brackets of an orthodontic appliance.
- COLOR-CODED SIZES
Ultra-Tight GUM® Proxabrush® Go-Betweens® cleaners are color-coded yellow.
- Four Convenient Sizes.
Ultra Tight, Tight, Moderate and Wide sizes to meet all tooth space needs.
- HOW TO USE
*If a space is too tight to accommodate the smallest Ultra Tight brush, consider using string floss in that space. For questions specific to your own mouth, seek the advice of a dental hygienist.*Data on file.**Bristles incorporate a patented antibacterial agent for continuous bristle protection during the recommended life of the brush. Bacterial growth that may affect the bristles is inhibited. The agent in the bristles does not protect against disease. As always, rinse your brush after use.
- Use gentle in-and-out motions in the spaces between teeth and implants and around crowns and bridges to remove dental plaque and food particles.
- Never force the brush into tight spaces.* Do not bend or twist wires during use.
- Rinse the brush and handle after each use.